1Password app remembers all your passwords and other sensitive information, so you no need to save your digital life secure, always available, and safe behind the one password that only you know.
Use 1Password appt to create strong and unique passwords, save them securely, and fill them on websites and in participating apps with just a few taps. 1Password is your digital treasury for all kinds of information associated with modern life, from addresses and credit card numbers to locker combinations and one-time passwords.
The free version of 1Password for mac enables you to:
- Store usernames and passwords, credit card information, addresses, and notes.
- Mark item as preferences for easy access.
- Search all of your items to find what you need fast.
- Log in to website without having to remember or type any passwords.
- Fill passwords credit card information and addresses speedily.
- Sync your 1Password vault across mobile devices and computers.
SECURE BY DESIGN:
- Everything in your 1Password vault is threatened by a Master Password that only you know. 1Password preserves you safe by:
- Using AES 256-bit encryption to keep your information secure.
- Creating matchless passwords with our strong password generator.
- Allowing quick, secure access with Touch ID.
- Let’s get started with 1Password for mac:
Learn how to make a 1Password account or join an existing one, and set up the apps.
Sign up or join an account of 1password:
- If you select to create a family or team account, only one person needs to set up an account. They’re responsible for inviting everyone else.
- If anyone would have set up an account for your family or team, ask them to invite you.
- Please Signed up to an account or been invited, you will get an email from 1Password — click “Let’s get started”, During configuration, you will be asked to create a Master Password. Once you have done making your account, you will see your Home screen.
INSTALL 1PASSWORD FOR MAC:
- Get 1Password for Mac and open the app.
- Click on “Sign 1Password account” and then click on “Sign in” again on the following screen.
- Drag the window over your QR code to scan it.
- Type in your Master Password and click Sign In.
Now you can use your 1Password account in the Mac app.
Upgrade 1Password to unlock powerful Pro Features:
- Additional categories: Bank Accounts, Driver’s Licenses, Passports, and more.
- Folders and tags: Make organizing and finding your objects even easier.
- Multiple vaults: Take more control over sorting and distribution your data.
- 1Password for Apple Watch: Keep small pieces of secure information (garage door codes, locker combinations, and more) immediately accessible right on your wrist.
- Personalization of your items with various URLs, custom fields, and more.
- 1password time-based, one-time password generation.
1Password app is the best app to handle your password and it does the best job of taking hold of our greasy digital identity.
All the myriad digital bits of ourselves we use to prove who we are and helps ease the resistance of our travels through the digital world.