Photoscan is a new scanner app from Google for scanning photos and save your favourite printed pictures using your android device. Unlike other scanner android apps such as scanner pro and dropbox, Google’s photoscan app takes multiple shots to make each scan.
This will be useful when we scan glossy pictures. According to Google, the PhotoScan app ensures that pictures taken of these print photos don’t have crooked edges or glare.
Google PhotoScan will detect edges, straighten the image, rotate it to the proper orientation, and remove glare as well. All scanned photos can be saved in one tap to the Google Photos app. It helps people digitise their old printed photos, which might be a part of old photo album memories or hanging on the walls in their homes. This app will scan old printed photos, and convert them into a digital print. Try the best photo editing pizap.
How does the Google PhotoScan app work?
When you first open the Google’s PhotoScan after installation, you have to give it access to the camera on your iOS or Android device. Once the camera is on, you can take the picture of your printed photograph. Google’s app will ask you move the cursor to four corners, marked in four circles around the picture.
PhotoScan Free Download:
PhotoScan Free Download will ensure a straight photo is taken, and once that is done, you see the final photo. It takes four shots for each scan but is still quick and easy to use. Simply open the app, position the photo you want to scan inside the frame and tap the shutter button. You can see four large, white dots on the photo with a circle in the middle.
The app directs you to move the circle over each of the dots, then turn blue and disappear. After the fourth dot, the app takes about one second to produce the scan. A copy is saved to your phone’s camera roll
There is an option to edit the photos and adjust the corners even after you have taken it. Just tap on the photo, you have taken and you will see an option to edit like adjust corners, rotate or even delete the photo. After adding the final touches, you can save the picture to Google Photos.
Google has also added new features to the Photos app. Google Photos now has an improved auto-enhance feature and editing tools. Users can just open a photo and tap the pencil icon to start editing. Auto Enhance will show instant enhancements that a pro editor might make – like balancing exposure and saturation to bring out the details, says Google.
PhotoScan also added 12 new looks/filters for those who wish to change the look for their photos. Google says all of these use machine intelligence to complement the content of the photo. Google has also added advanced editing controls for Light and Color in order to boost photos.
Download PhotoScan for Android Officially:
Here are the steps which you can follow to access your application easily:
- Open Google App Store
- In the search icon provided just type the app name.
- Tap on the free PhotoScan App download.
- It will be downloaded and would be installed easily as it would be taking a little time to do so as the file is not very large.
- Once the file is downloaded, it’s ready for use.
Download for IOS: Go to the to IOS store and search for photoScan and tap “Free Download” button, app will be downloaded on device and you can find the app on your mobile.
PhotoScan features and tools:
- Glare-free scans with an easy step-by-step capture flow
- Automatic cropping based on edge detection
- Straight, rectangular scans with perspective correction
- Smart rotation, so your photos stay right-side-up no matter which way you scan them.
- This app has two editing tools. The first lets you adjust the corners to crop out any unwanted bits.
- The second lets you rotate the image in the event the app’s smart rotation feature was fooled.
Download PhotoScan on PC/ Laptop & Windows 8/8.1/10:
- First, you need to install blueStacks app player which supports to all android Apps and Games on your PC.
- Click the download button to Download BlueStacks application.
- After Installation it will take some time to initialize or download depending upon your internet speed.
- Then blue stacks app will be opened.
- Search for PhotoScan app in the search box, click install and accept terms and conditions or you Would download PhotoScan apk file.
- After you see the installation completed, To opening your favorite app go to >> All apps, there the applications are located.
- From our side, it is all over, and I believe you to perform well for downloading PhotoScan apk for Windows laptop. I’ll be helping you with all your problems.