Skype for Business Basic gives you instant messaging (IM), audio and video calls, online meetings, availability (presence) information, and sharing capabilities all from one, easy-to-use program.
The product is being offered as part of Office 365 or as a standalone offering.
- Skype for Business retains the features that have made it such a popular communication platform, its instant messaging, file sharing capabilities, and voice and video chat (for groups and individuals).
- It has added the extra features that made Lync a hit with businesses.
- Skype for Business Basic gives you instant messaging (IM), audio and video calls, online meetings, availability (presence) information, and sharing capabilities all from one, easy-to-use program.
Note: There are multiple files existing for this download.
File Name: lyncentry_4351-1001_x64_en-us.exe
Date Published: 4/4/2016
File Size: 445.5MB, 379.0 MB
Microsoft Skype for Business Basic gives you presence, instant messaging (IM), audio and video calls, online meetings, and sharing capabilities with the latest User Interface. This is free download.
For more information about features available in Skype for Business Basic in comparison to the Skype for Business client, please visit this page: Skype for Business client Comparision chart
- This Skype for Business Basic MSI desktop client provides presence, instant messaging and conferencing features.
- If you are licensed for Office 365 ProPlus, Office 365 Enterprise E3 or Office 365 Enterprise E4, you are also licensed for the full Skype for Business Windows desktop client, which includes additional features including advanced telephony support, archiving & compliance features.
Supported Operating System:
Windows 10 , Windows 7, Windows 8.1
Browser: Windows Internet Explorer 10 Internet browser, Windows Internet Explorer 9, Windows Internet Explorer 8, Windows Internet Explorer 7, or Mozilla Firefox web browser
Memory: 2 (GB) of RAM
For additional system requirements, see Lync 2013 Preview System Requirements, at TechNet.
To install this download for PC:
- Click the Download button and save the lyncentry.msi program file to your hard disk.
- Double-click the program file on your hard disk to begin installation.
- Follow the instructions on the screen to complete the installation.
Skype for business for mobile:
This is all about the way to get skype for business in Windows 8, Windows 10 and Windows 8.1/7. For getting the suggestion for your problem, post a comment below. Hope you find this useful and share this article with all your friends
Anyone can use the Skype for Business on Mobile, when you asked a Skype for Business or Lync 2013 meeting. However, you must have a Skype for Business or Lync account to use (and enjoy) the full capability of the Skype for Business Mobile app. Also, some functionality might require an update to Lync or Skype for Business Server or might not be available to all users.
If you’re not sure about your account status, please contact your IT department
IMPORTANT: THIS SOFTWARE REQUIRES CONNECTIVITY TO VALIDLY LICENSED COPIES OF MICROSOFT LYNC OR SKYPE FOR BUSINESS SERVER OR OFFICE 365 / LYNC ONLINE / SKYPE FOR BUSINESS ONLINE AND WILL NOT WORK WITHOUT IT.
UPDATES TO MICROSOFT LYNC SERVER OR SKYPE FOR BUSINESS MAY BE REQUIRED FOR PROPER PERFORMANCE. SOME FUNCTIONALITY MAY NOT BE AVAILABLE IN ALL COUNTRIES.