WhatsApp is one of the best messaging clients around, and it just got better. To provide you with a richer communication experience, WhatsApp is now accessible both on your phone and your computer. WhatsApp Web is a computer based extension of the WhatsApp account on your phone.
The messages you send and receive are fully synced between your phone and your computer, and you can see all messages on both devices. Any action you take on the phone will apply to WhatsApp Web and vice versa.
At this time, WhatsApp Web is available only for Android, iPhone 8.1+, Windows Phone 8.0 and 8.1, Nokia S60, Nokia S40 EVO, BlackBerry and BlackBerry 10 smartphones.
WhatsApp Web is not another WhatsApp account. When you use WhatsApp on your computer and your phone, you are simply accessing the same account on these two devices.
Best Photo editor app piZap
Whatsapp web for PC/Laptop configuration using QR code:
When you created a WhatsApp account, you required to provide your phone number and verify it. Now that WhatsApp is allowing users to access chats via their computer browsers, it needs to identify and authenticate them.
It is usually done via username and password but WhatsApp never generated such info. So the app is now using a neat way. Your WhatsApp app (already verified) on your smartphone is the key. Here is what you need to do:
- Go to web.whatsapp.com on your computer browser. Note: WhatsApp Web presently supports only Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera browsers.
- On the main screen, you will see a QR Code. This QR Code is dynamic in nature and will change every few seconds.
3. Open WhatsApp on your Mobile. Note: WhatsApp Web is available only for Android, iPhone 8.1+, Windows Phone 8.0 and 8.1, Nokia S60, Nokia S40
Best VPN for Android and IOS Appvn
4. Tap the “More Options” button on the top right corner and click on “WhatsApp Web” (If you are using IOS: Go to setting and tap the WhatsApp Web/Desktop)
6. Scan the WhatsApp QR Code on your browser screen to complete the authentication process.
7. Now you will be able to view your chats on your computer as well. Note that you will need a stable internet connection on both your phone and computer for WhatsApp Web to work.
You can easy log out from WhatsApp Web easily from your WhatsApp on your phone.
This is all about the way to get WhatsApp Web for PC or laptop in Windows 8, Windows 10 and Windows 8.1/7.